Multiplex SNP Assays
The SNPWave technology can detect several to 30 SNP loci simultaneously. A multiplexed SNP detection assay reduces the costs per SNP datapoint considerably compared to monoplex SNP detection assays. SNPWave is therefore most suitable fro high-throughput diagnostic purposes.
How it works
Figure 1: Basic principle of SNPWave Multiplex allele-discrimination based on ligation using probes with unique stuffer (green), differing 2 basepairs (bp) between alleles of a SNP locus and 3 bp between SNP loci.
Figure 2: Example of a SNPWave assay. Reconstruction of a gel image of SNPWave reaction products from 16 individuals. Each column shows a different fingerprint that represents a specific haplogroup. (Column x represent an example fingerprint as a demonstration of a forensic case matching profile #13).
- variety determination;
- allelic variation detection;
- diagnostic assays;
- micro-organism detection;
- Mixed population detection.
- Multiplex allele discrimination;
- full design based on single pair of primers per allele;
- Detection on several platforms.
- Design based on a set of 10-30 SNP’s;
- delivery of fully tested SNPWave assay within 3 months;
- 10,000 reactions are delivered at the first order.
- Multi marker assay in vegetables
- Multi marker assays in field crops
- Coeleac Disease diagnostic assay
Vice-President Business Development
T +31 (0)317 466 866